A great opportunity to implement the prospecting “best practices” commonly used by the leaders of Silicon Valley !
What if companies had truly informed, engaged, and influential employees?
This is the challenge that Sociabble decided to take up in 2014, by launching an SAAS platform for Internal Communication, Employee Advocacy, and Employee Engagement.
5 years later, Sociabble is used in more than 80 countries, by companies such as Coca-Cola, Disney, Microsoft, BNP Paribas, L’Occitane, and Renault.
The company is headquartered in Paris, with R&D in Lyon, and additional offices in London, New York and Mumbai. Sociabble has been international since day one, with a multicultural team.
Sociabble was founded by two pioneers of the Internet, Jean-Louis Bénard and Laurent Gauthier, entrepreneurs and investors for more than 25 years, who in building the company, were inspired by the best of U.S.-based SAAS platforms, without being constrained by the caricatures or culture of Silicon Valley start-ups. Sociabble is identified by U.S. analysts as one of the best solutions on the market today.
Simplicity, kindness, respect, exemplarity, fairness, and trust are the values around which the company has developed. The teams consist of a mix of experienced and junior professionals, to facilitate day-to-day learning through mentoring.
You support the Sociabble International Sales Department by searching out potential leads and qualified sales opportunities, which you then bring to the attention of an Account Executive.
This position is a great opportunity to implement the prospecting “best practices” commonly used by the leaders of Silicon Valley.
• Development of leads that have downloaded white papers on our website, or have participated in our events. Nurturing prospects who have not yet reached the right degree of maturity.
• Identification of possible sales opportunities, selection of appropriate contacts, qualification of potential leads.
• Making appointments with qualified contacts for Account Executives.
• Implementation of Social Selling techniques, including the use of the LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
• Advanced use of CRM, including personal campaign management.
• Collaboration with marketing teams for the creation of support materials to facilitate outbound contact, and the preparation of targeted prospecting campaigns.
• You have successful sales experience
• You speak and write fluently in English
• You have excellent interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, and you know how to be persuasive
• Speaking on the phone with people you do not know does not scare you, no matter who you are talking to
• You have excellent priority management
• You are able to identify business opportunities by interacting with your contacts
• You are very comfortable in innovative environments and with new technologies
• Your desire to progress causes you to challenge yourself, and to help us progress with you