Cemantica is a software vendor in the Customer Experience domain that developed a Customer Journey Management Platform supporting organizations around the world build a memorable connection with their brand.
Cemantica is a family with a very international and friendly team spirit putting the Human in the heart of its activity.
As part of its growth strategy, Cemantica is looking to recruit a talented and competitive sales & marketing specialist freelancer that thrives in a dynamic, international, and transforming environment.
We are looking for a person that can handle simultaneously multiple marketing and sales programs with a great understanding of the social networks to generate leads and support the sales cycle.
The role reports to the Sales & Marketing Director.
- Lead the execution of various marketing & communication programs for both prospects and customers from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound contact through social network (mainly LinkedIn)
- Manage the current account database (cleaning and segmentation) and detect new business as well as cross-sell/up-sell opportunities
- Develop online strategies to generate more digital traffic and more incoming leads
- Create marketing campaigns to target key customers / prospects
- Support the social media effort, develop your own CX network and personal branding through LinkedIn
- Build market and competitive analysis to always stay ahead of the market
- Gain expertise on the Cemantica Journey Management Platform to better understand customer needs, requirements, and expectations.
- Proven sales & marketing experience (at least 3 years)
- Full-time or part-time job as a Freelancer
- Based in France
- CX knowledge is an advantage
- Strong understanding of the social networks
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Capacity to adapt to an international environment – we are developing sales operations in Europe, Africa, Asia and North America
- Looking for a native english speaker
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High availability and reactivity
- Curiosity to learn and get the right information
- Very structured and organized person
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Apply for "Sales and Marketing Specialist - Freelancer based in France" dahdhawd
Your CV must ba a .doc, .pdf, .docx, and not bigger than 3Mb.